Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 10: Soapboxes!

Well, folks, here it is.  Flex your fingers, prepare those strong statements, and grab the nearest box of Tide detergent, because it is time for us to get on our soapboxes and have a rant.

So, what's important to you? What do you feel the most strongly about? What will get your ire up faster than anything?

As for challenges, here's my proposal:

We plan five, one chance for each of us to challenge the other girls to some kind of project. The catch is, the challenger has to complete the challenge as well. The challenge weeks will fall as follows:

Week 13: Wednesday's challenge
Week 21: Friday's challenge
Week 29: Monday's challenge
Week 37: Tuesday's challenge
Week 45: Thursday's challenge

The order, by the way, was chosen by completely random naming of the weekdays by my roommate. So, Carlyn, issue your challenge to us this week so we can get started!

I look forward to hearing everyone's soapbox speeches!

2 comments:

  1. Week 37; is that Thanksgiving week? I think it is, doesn't much matter since I'm a Canuck, just need a reference point. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness. You're giving me much more credit for forward-planning than you probably should . . . :P

    But after checking it out in my calendar, yes. Yes, it is.

    ReplyDelete