Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday is really tired...zzzzzz

Well you guys, it's about time I made a confession. I have narcolepsy. You see, sometimes, I will be writing, or studying Arabic, or talking to somebody, when all of the sudden uhesafihurh

Sorry about that, my head hit the keyboard. I normally edit over that, but since I'm telling all of you the truth, I figured that I wouldn't need to hide it anymore. But you see, this is why it takes so long for me to post my blogs, because I keep falling eoajodkja asleep, which significantly alters my ability to complete any task in a timely manner.

Now that you are made aware of my problem, I hope that you will be understanding, and I hope that this won't change the way you feel about me in any way. Gosh, it feels so good to clear the air and tell you about this. Maybe if I'm not so stressed from keeping it secret, I won't succumb to sleep as odaejjojsd often.

I've got to go take my meds, so I will see you again next kldajojeo Thursday.*

*I actually do feel pretty tired most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment