Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday is neither late nor revealing punishment!

Casey: We miss you!

Christina: I agree with Cassie’s punishment. Best of luck!

Cassie: Bwahaha! ::skates exact punishment yet again:: I cannot be stopped. Also that is an awesome challenge. I accept!

Alexandra: Hey married lady! Glad you could post! I hope you are having a wonderful time being married, and the ceremony sounds beautiful. The cheese platter is a wonderful idea, by the way : )

I have several folders of bookmarks on the top of my Google Chrome (best browser EVER, if you ask me) window.
Funny Things: Mostly webcomics, a few tumblrs. More on this later.
Games: My favorite of these is Drench. Google “drench game” if you want to play the most addicting game ever by clicking colors and… it’s just awesome.
Email/Networking: This includes bookmarks to all my email accounts, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Psych Things: A compilation of resources every psych major needs!
Shopping: My favorite online places to buy things.
Blogs: Friends’ blogs, and this one!
Misc: Cool pages I’ve found over the years.

I typically have three tabs open at any given time: Facebook and my two university emails. I open another tab for browsing other sites… my favorites of which are webcomics.

I am a webcomic junkie.

I have a few more than a dozen that I keep up with regularly, and I re-come across others sporadically.

Here are some good ones you should definitely check out, if you don’t know them yet:

Natalie Dee
Married to the Sea
Toothpaste for Dinner
xkcd
Buttersafe
Cyanide & Happiness
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
AmazingSuperPowers
Stupid Fox
Exploding Dog
Shark Attack
Mr. Lovenstein
pictures for sad children
Doghouse
Dinosaur Comics
Endless Origami
Calm Blue Oceans (thanks Cassie!)

Naturally, I also keep up with such sites as FailBlog and DamnYouAutoCorrect. But the webcomics are the bossest of all.

Hope you’re all doing well! Enjoy those webcomics : )

No comments:

Post a Comment