Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday's been going through very tumultuous times.

I'm so very very very very sorry about not posting the last few weeks. I've been drowning in Arabic and one of my friends in class got dropped, so I've been trying to spend time with them before they go away forever. So...yeah. Well, I will quickly answer last week's blog by saying that I spend the majority of my time on the internet on facebook, though I also enjoy imgur, dearblankpleaseblank, stumbleupon, and xkcd (f yeah for Firefly references!). Pretty much all your time waster sites. And if any of you have Google +, you should add me so that it's no longer just me and my ex-boyfriend on there (yeah, that happened, though it wasn't so horrible so much as awkward).

But yeah...that's what I do on the internet.

However, for my JAB, I shall tell you that I'm trying my hand at Magic: The Gathering. I recently started hanging out with some pretty awesome nerds, and they were kind enough to teach me how to play, and just a few weeks later I ordered some cards and am currently working on putting together my decks. I think I'll remain a very casual player, and spend no more money on it than I've already spent, but I think it will be a good way to meet a lot of cool people and possibly boys (actually, nothing but boys. I went to a casual tournament the other week with a friend, and the guy in charge actually said that two girls entering the room was the most XX chromosome the guys there had seen there, ever).

Also, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I remember playing with the little pony toys when I was little, and I f-ing loved those things (chewing on the plastic was nice, and I liked to brush their manes), but as far as I can tell, the old show was horrible. However, a male friend of mine told me about the new show, and while I was skeptical at first, I decided to watch it. And OMFG, it is so amazing! It's made by the same people that did Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and it's every bit as great as those shows, and because they have yet to get all copyright happy, the shows are available on Youtube, along with fan made videos made of awesome (watch MLP:FiM Anthology). So please, if you aren't a brony (what the fans of the show call themselves since most of them are males ages 18-35) go watch it on youtube and become 20% cooler!

LOVE AND TOLERANCE!!!





....



The ponies have invaded my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment