Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday's life is sheer goodness.

Christina: Can’t wait to see what the challenge is going to be!

Casey: I’m sorry to hear your youngest sister likes Justin Bieber! There’s got to be one black sheep of the family, right?

Cassie: Agreed on Pottermore. Beyond family traditions of reading all the books together (Dad read all of them aloud to us, with character voices staying relatively constant), I haven’t really gotten terribly into the HP community. But I have my double-feature HP7.1&2 ticket bought for the midnight of 7.2, and I am quite looking forward to October when Pottermore is open to everybody. It sounds pretty dang unprecedented. Good job, JKR!

Alexandra: Totally read that backwards. Props, comrade. And I think you make some really good points about diversity of houses; Hufflepuffs are not to be taken lightly or tossed aside.

Now, for an update on my life! And I do indeed have an update. It’s a long time in the making, honestly. Without giving too much away, I am thrilled to announce to you all that today finds me only days away from a one-month-iversary celebration ("anniversary" implies "year," after all). After all my griping about relationships (or my lack thereof), I have recently been lucky enough to find someone who matches me really freaking well. I don’t intend to jump the gun or jynx anything, so suffice it to say that things are going quite well, and I expect that they shall continue for a good long while.

Other than that, life has pretty much been what it has been. I’m still reading articles for work, though today I actually got some data to unpuzzle, and that’s been fun. My friends are good friends, my cat is a good cat, and the weather has been gorgeous in this part of the world.

I hope everyone is enjoying life. I certainly am : )

No comments:

Post a Comment