Thursday, June 2, 2011

I need to think of a title for this Thursday...I guess this works

Hey there everybody! I enjoyed reading all of your lies, and I apologize for mine not being nearly as elaborate or subtle. But I was tired, and that's what happens when I'm tired.

So far, my life has been pretty good. I finally cleaned my room last night, and I feel so much happier and at peace. Now, if only I could get my Arabic homework done and study it some more. I would, but I'm too busy watching Battlestar Galactica. I've been calling myself a nerd all these years, and I had absolutely no idea what BSG was until about a month ago when I finally started watching it on Netflix. It's very slow going, and I'm only a few episodes into the second season, but I love it. A lot of the directing style reminds me of Firefly, and the first episodes (the "miniseries") pretty much took everything about filming outerspace from Firefly and made it it's own. But I'm not upset about that; I like it when my favorite movies/shows pay homage to each other. It reminds me that there are other people out there who enjoy the same things I do and it creates a bond with those people, even if I don't know who they are.

I'm going to be very busy this weekend, what with this Ball I have to go to (I'd feel like Cinderella except I already have my prince and I don't get to wear a pretty gown), and my boyfriend coming down on Sunday, and this skit rehearsal I'll most likely have Saturday morning. I'll be very pressed to do my challenge, but no need to fear, it will get done. Just not sure when :).

That's really all the new bits I have to add to this week's blog. I'll try to make next weeks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment