Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday's life is enjoyable, if not entirely exciting.

Christina: I’m sorry you’re feeling stalled! Maybe while you’re spending your stalling time in such a cool place, you can make some leeway figuring out what it is you really want to do with life! Also, Community rocks.

Cassie: To be frank, I haven’t continued reading… not because I don’t love it, but because I tend to be a bit lazy about such things. As soon as I remind myself how amazing it is, I’ll pick it back up : )

So, my life this week. Not a whole lot is going on. I’m back in my own apartment after being gone for three solid weeks (my cat is not letting me out of his sight), and while I wish I could bring all my important people with me, it is good to be back. I started classes with one on Monday, had another today, and have two more tomorrow.

Beyond that, I’m really not sure what to write about! So I guess I’ll tell you little things that are going on.

I quit biting my fingernails again (it happens about three times a year) and am in the midst of painting them a very pleasant turquoise.

My television is stuck on Comedy Central. I can turn it on and off and change the volume, but the channel is stuck. As I often have my TV on for background noise, this led me the other day to watch Jeff Dunham and his ventriloquism. I’m pretty sure I’ve told my talking Woody doll story at some point in the last months on this blog, but in case I didn’t, or in case you have forgotten, I will remind you that I have (or had, as this story will relay) automatonophobia, which is the fear of ventriloquist’s dummies. I have been slowly trying to get over this fear, and I was actually able to watch and enjoy Jeff Dunham. I rejoiced and promptly updated my Facebook status.

For some reason, my hair is really puffy today. I am less than thrilled.

That’s about all I can come up with! Hope all is well with you. Catch you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment