Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 26: Let the Memes Begin!

So, this week, next week, and the week after JAB week and challenge week were supposed to be Casey's to assign, but given that I failed to inform her of this (or if I did, it was, like, months ago and I failed to remind her; in either case, Cassie is dumb and forgetful), I shall take these weeks myself and put Casey on three at the end of the year, and I hope that is agreeable to all involved. :)

So! This week shall be Meme Week. And by meme, I mean the survey-type. Let's not lie -- we all filled out tons of these on Facebook and Myspace and other various places throughout the years, or at least I did. Whether it's a list of Harry Potter questions or the "Write a letter to your ten years past self" or any other number of collections of silly and rather pointless questions, pick a survey and answer it for us this week!

And as a heads' up, next week will be Guest Blogger week, so line up your stand-ins! They may write on any of the topics we've done so far this year!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment