Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday is dismayed at her forgetfulness

::falls to knees in despair::

NOOOO!!!

I just got done telling Cassie that I’ve been getting very used to blogging on Wednesdays, it’s becoming part of my routine, blah blah blah blah…

Frick…

Double frick.

Anyway…

Cassie: Yep… procrastinate… That friend is a really good procrastinator. Now, go close that word gap!

Christina: I hope your friend’s internet gets less spotty soon! Hope the French life is treating you well!

Alexandra: Harry Potter World! That is going to be wonderful fun.

Now, what do other people do that I don’t do that I would like to do…

Seriously, this was my topic. I should be better at coming up with something.

Hm.

I would like to develop my skills in several artistic fields. I’ve always wished I could draw, and I’ve practiced it for a while, and it’s gotten slightly better. I don’t have a natural eye for it, but practice has improved my drawing ability somewhat. Similarly, I’d love to get better at painting. And photography—which is something people seem to be doing in spades these days.

I would also very much like to know how to fix cars. Most people get annoyed or scared when they have a flat tire or need to check their oil or something. I love it. I’ve changed a handful of flats in my life, and it always leaves me energized and smiling. Seriously, I love changing tires. I can’t imagine what it would feel like to know how to fix something more involved.

Also, interior design. I love decorating and planning layouts to maximize space and all sorts of things like that. Sometime I’d love to take a class in it or something.

Finally… cooking. I have no skill in cooking. That probably has something to do with the fact that I have never seriously cooked in my life. But it would be a wonderful skill to learn.

That’s all for me today! And it leaves the word count at… Three-hundred and thirty-two. : )

(Plus the smiley face and this sentence, three-hundred and forty-three.)

No comments:

Post a Comment