Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just another Thursday

Well, I preordered my copy of The Fault in Our Stars, so I'm excited to finally receive a book by an author I enjoy which happens to be signed. Yay! Also, should be receiving Psych: Season Five sometime next week.

Honestly, I don't have that much to write about for this just another day blog. I could tell you how much I really want a Snuggie right now (seriously, my arms really are cold) but that's boring.

I don't know what it is about this week, but it's just had a really bad feeling behind it. Maybe it's because I've been getting less sleep and more food than usual, or that Arabic is really hard to understand when you're listening to it (and I have enough problems in English!). But yeah...

Also, I hate ants. My place is filled with them, and they like to get into things they ought not get into.

Sorry for making you all read this really long facebook status update.

No comments:

Post a Comment