Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday is tearing up a little bit...

Christina: I am delighted for you and how well you’re doing in France!

Cassie: Your letter piece to me nearly made me cry. I was larger than life when you met me??? Surely you jest! You intimidated ::me::!

Dear FoU Bloggers of the Future,

Considering how quickly this year went by, I’m sure it will seem like a flash before 2022 hits. It’s only ten times as long as we’ve been blogging by this point anyway!

Hopes for all of us: I hope we’re all happy, and I hope we’ve all made progress toward self-fulfillment.

Hopes for Casey, Miss Thursday:
I hope you’re doing well! I’m sorry we lost you, but I hope you remember your time with the FoU ladies fondly and come back from time to time to let us know how you’re doing.

Hopes for Christina, Miss Friday:
I hope your time in France ends wonderfully and that you live your life in a continuously adventurous way. I hope you figure out just what it is you want to do with yourself, and I know (don’t have to hope!) that you’ll do it wonderfully. It has been an honor and a privilege to finish the project with you, and I very much look forward to hearing about how your life continues.

Hopes for Cassie, Miss Monday:
I also hope you’re married to Chase by now : P I hope you’re making a life for yourself doing things you love, because your passion for and skill in what you do are truly inspiring. We had BETTER still be friends, even if that means calling and visiting every once in a while. Our families are going to need to be friends. That’s all there is to that.

Hopes for Alexandra, Miss Tuesday:
I hope you’re achieving all those bits of excitement that are in motion in your life! I hope you’re happily married and enjoying the Canada thing. I’m sorry we missed out on your contributions the last few posts, but it was wonderful to get to know you over most of the year. It will be very good to get updates from you now and then.

I’m going to miss this. I haven’t always wanted to post, but I’ve always been glad when I do. My Wednesdays have been, on a baseline, more enjoyable, because I get to blog.

I hope we’ll all continue to post when big (or little!) things happen in our lives.

And if you ever find yourself near where I am, don’t be a stranger!

(Not that I’m going to be in one place for long over the next ten years. Life at this point is all about adventure and exploration, and I hope we all get our fair tastes of it.)

It has been a delight, ladies.

Miss Wednesday, OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment